Beep, beep, beep.
Groggily I woke and left the apartment, helping myself to last nights left overs before I eased the door shut. The northern german streets strongly rejected my presence at 5am, making themselves cold, grey and very uninviting. Some long tram rides later and I would myself feeling slightly ridiculous, hitching at the ferry terminal with no traffic whatsoever. One truck arrived, but wasn't very interested in taking me along. So, bought a ticket, hopped on board and spent an uneventful 6hrs crossing the Baltic to Sweden.
However, my arrival to Sweden had been eagerly awaited for much longer than 6hrs. I was finally catching up with Anders & Carina! I hadn't seen them in over a year and to catch up with them in Sweden was going to be awesome!
They were waiting for me at the ferry terminal and it was simply so awesome to see them again!!! They showed me around Trelleborg, we had an ice-cream on the Swedish seaside and then headed of to Carina's parents place for an absolutely delicious dinner. Washed down with a couple of beers during a soccer game. Nice day :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment